Hello and welcome to the Tarley Legacy! Using Pinstar’s rules, I’ve decided to forgo the point system and the more harsher rules because I’d rather just have fun. I will still be following most of them which are listed below along with my own versions of rules. Credits: Pinstar
- Equality: Heir can be either gender.
- Strict Traditional: Natural born children that can be traced to the Founder.
- Random/Democracy: All eligible children will either be picked randomly or by my readers or honestly whomever I like best. Haven’t decided which route to take yet.
- Tolerant: Species doesn’t matter.
(My) Legacy Rules:
- No cheating.
- Traits are random.
- No restarting after bad events.
Heir must remain on Legacy Lot.This might be changing.
- No changing aspirations.
- No bringing the dead back, pleading with the Reaper is allowed.
- Lifespan is set to normal.
- Spares and townies are allowed to be played for the ONLY purpose of furthering the town genetics.
- Wishing well can only be used once per Sim lifetime.
- If it’s in the game, it’s fair. (Lottery, etc.)
Founder: Penelope Tarley
To start from the beginning go here.